Of course, there is no need to starve yourself to reduce body fat, or spend a few hours a day sweating in the gym.
However, in order to permanently lower body fat percentage, you have to change your lifestyle and learn some new health habits.
If you rest assured, you will be the new owner of a new organization in just a few months. The following twelve steps is the best way to reduce body fat. Just step by step to reach your destination.
How to reduce body fat percentage in 12 steps
Build more muscle One of the best ways to reduce body fat is to train in weight. When you increase lean muscle mass, you burn more calories.
Eat for health. When you eat for health, you must have enough energy to exercise and enjoy your life.
3. Avoid refined carbohydrates. Sugar and other refined carbohydrates, consume your energy, destroy your health, and help the body excess fat. Insist on using whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables and other high-fiber foods.
Enjoy your protein. In order to make sure you lose fat instead of muscle while losing weight, you have to get enough protein. Mini-meal with low-calorie, high-protein milkshake. And add fruit or condiments.
5. Drink plenty of water. When you have your water intake at least 8 glasses of water per day, not too hungry, more refreshing, you will feel.
6. Add activities. If you eat at least 30 minutes of low-calorie, low-impact physical activity (such as walking, swimming and yoga) daily, you burn fat and form a strong, thin body that helps to promote metabolic activity.
7. Know your calories. When we do not consciously eat, the heat starts to build up. Make sure you do not have more energy than stored.
There are 4-6 mini meals. Instead of three meals a day, go to 4 to 6 small meals. It helps to increase metabolism and burn extra calories.
9. Eat more vegetables. Most ordinary vegetables have very low calories and high fiber content, almost as if you did not eat calories at all.
10. Eliminate soda. Sparkling water is bad for your health and adds unnecessary calories. Learn to drink pure, calorie-free water.
11. enjoy other fun. Whenever possible, enjoy simple health activities that you enjoy (except for eating). Make a list and have fun.
12. More powerful. Strength training improves flexibility, increases fitness, strengthens joints and bones, builds muscle and helps reduce obesity.
Now that you know how to reduce body fat percentage, the rest is up to you. Just add one step at a time and increase your pace slowly and easily.